Who do you cooperate with?
Founded in 1948, under the protection of UNESCO, IAESTE is an international organization spread in more than 80 countries around the world, and has access to qualified and motivated students from all scientific, engineering and technical areas in over 1.000 universities worldwide. More than 400.000 students have acquired internships in the field of their studies and over 100.000 companies and universities throughout the world with the help of our program.
IAESTE Macedonia exists as an independent organization since 1992, but the Local Committee in Skopje was within the borders of Yugoslavia, ever since the founding of IAESTE Yugoslavia in 1952.
IAESTE Macedonia is at the very top of the international statistics of exchanged internships in terms of the national GDP and population. A huge number of foreign students in their months living here made their first professional steps in Macedonia. Let us find an intern who will contribute in your projects.
What are the benefits from your acceptance of an IAESTE intern?
- Receive a responsible and motivated student, chosen according to your criteria, needs and requirements.
- International spirit, new ideas, and opportunities for making contacts and cooperation with foreign companies and universities. IAESTE interns are the future business leaders that you can, one day, make deals with.
- Acquire a company image that is following the global standards and assists in the education of future young experts.
- Simple and free procedure: IAESTE takes care of the student’s stay in the country.
- Your employees have the opportunity to use a foreign language and gain intercultural exchange and a chance to get to know the culture and traditions of the country.
- With every internship we are offering to a foreign intern, one Macedonian student gets a chance for an abroad internship. Make the IAESTE program possible for Macedonian students!
IAESTE offers easy and free procedure for admitting a foreign student. Using the network of over 80 international partners in the same number of countries in the world we are trying to find highly qualified students according to your requirements. The procedure is explained in the following steps:
- Fulfilling the practice contract in which the description of the practice is described in detail. The preferred deadline for submission of the practice is December 31.
- In January, IAESTE Macedonia exchanges your offer with a suitable IAESTE partner from around the world, while in the process, creating a reciprocal opportunity for a Macedonian student to perform a practice abroad.
- IAESTE chooses a candidate for your practice from several applications using two filters, IAESTE in the country of the incoming the interns and our country, in order to select a suitable candidate.
- After you confirm the acceptance of the student, IAESTE Macedonia takes care of the whole necessary documentation and accommodation of the student in Macedonia including insurance, student reception, accommodation and social activities.
The more detailed description of the practice, the easier it is to find a suitable candidate. That is the reason why you should pay special attention while filling the offer. If you need help or more information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are the employer’s responsibilities?
- Detailed filling of the practice contract.
- Provide working conditions for the intern when he arrives.
- Monthly compensation which is paid to the student, not less than 3.250 denars a week to cover the costs of his/hers living expenses.
- For more information, visit the page for frequently asked questions or contact us at email@example.com.
Who are our past IAESTE employers?
Every year over 50 companies and universities from Macedonia are involved in the IAESTE program. We value the collaboration with our associates.
The list of companies and institutions who were employers in the past year can be found on the following link.
Become our partners
During the year, IAESTE Macedonia organizes plenty of events for members and students on a national scale, and also takes its place in international IAESTE events for cultural exchange and development of IAESTE. We also take care of the accommodation and stay of the foreign practicants in Macedonia and we are trying to make sure they will get to know the country in the best light possible.
Given the fact that IAESTE Macedonia is a voluntary, student and non-profitable organization that operates on the principle of self-financing, any help for realization of our activities is more than welcomed. Many Macedonian companies generously help in our work and development. You can view them here, or in the Annual Report which is annually distributed to our associates.
Cooperate with us
IAESTE Macedonia tries to participate in various projects, events and activities in order to make bigger and better opportunities so that it can fulfil its potential. If you are interested in becoming our associate in a direction of improving the professional development of students and young people, we are open to hearing your ideas and help you achieve them. Please contact us in person or at firstname.lastname@example.org.